Leading LNG Company – Qatar Offshore Jobs for
Excellent Remuneration I Direct Employment I Offshore experience is MANDATORY
- Diploma in Mechanical & 7+ years experience as an Operator
- 3+ years experience as a Sr. Operator within Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in all aspects of production equipment and control systems, including facility start up.
- Lead a remote probe head visit team.
- Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting in more demanding situations.
- Participate in coordinating and executing scheduled well intervention and maintenance programs.
- Make sure the health and safety of those on board
- There are several openings in each position – electrical / mechanical / instrumentation / well support.
- Bachelor’s degree or DAE (3 years) and 5 years of experience in maintenance in the oil and gas sector
- Experience in offshore installations operating with the first safety concept,
- work permit system
- Practical experience in discipline maintenance and equipment troubleshooting.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings.
- Prepare and perform field maintenance activities related to your own discipline, PM / CM / SD and minor EMOC activities in collaboration with the boss instructions, either in the field or in the workshop,
- Using the company’s safe work practices and in accordance with applicable maintenance procedures. Supports troubleshooting problems, malfunctions and field equipment
- Failures following the investigation using P & lDs, technical equipment drawings, BOM index, equipment data sheets and other documents to remedy the anomalies and restore the equipment.
- Should have well in written and spoken English.
- Should have Computer skills, including Microsoft Office and MS project.
- ONLY Third Party Certified Offshore Crane Operator.
- Certificate of supervision, mounting and clamping operations.
- Matrix + relevant training program.
- 6 years of experience in the operation of cranes, scaffolding, rigging and offshore helicopter operations in the oil and gas sector,
- With special expertise in offshore installations operating with the first safety concept, works to enable the system.
- Competent in pedestal mounting operations
- Crane and in-depth knowledge of the safety system associated with crane operations.
- Literate with experience working in MS Office and Windows.
- Have Good English written and spoken skills.
Offshore experience is Mandatory for all the positions.
- Your CV must clearly mention the offshore projects you have worked on.
- Candidates without offshore experience are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must share updated CVs clearly mentioning the equipment they have worked on, clearly indicating their employment dates and the responsibilities they have held in each employment.
Interested candidates should email their CVs to email@example.com and MUST mention the position they are applying for in the SUBJECT of their email. We will contact shortlisted candidates within 15 days and we will schedule their interviews directly with the client by December – 2020
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org I Phone: 0337-8034949
To stay updated with the latest jobs, follow us at facebook.com/asiljobs
ALLIED SERVICES – KARACHI I RAWALPINDI I LAHORE