GAS TURBINE MARK V SPECIALIST (Maintenance background) – Libya ONSHORE.
– Responsible for giving assistance on power plant controls, operation, and maintenance including Gas /Turbine Units Frame MS5001/PA and associated Compressors under GE Mark. / V Control System.
– In charge of whole facility equipment’s and auxiliaries (control and instruments), troubleshooting problems, calibration, functional test and all gas turbines IGV’s, Nozzles, gas and liquid fuel valves calibration
– More than 5 years’ experience in GE Gas/Steam Turbine Operation and Controls( Electrical Power and Compression Station Facilities) Mark V
– Master Degree in Electronics and Control Engineer
– Knowledge of GE Turbo-compressors
– DCS GE Mark V
– GE heavy-duty turbines
If you are interested/available for this position, please send us your updated CV to: email@example.com